Writing at Firehouse Studio, 8a Firehouse Lane, Madrid, NM87010
I’ve opened at studio in town and I’m excited to offer the following WRITING WORKSHOPS
- Save our Stories: Locals Write
- The Ideas Workshop: Generative play across all genres
- Travel Writing: People and Place
- Writer’s Group: Support for ongoing projects
- Open Mic Nights: once a month
Donations of $5-10 per visit, with no one turned away for lack of cash. I know where you live.
Starting in May, I’ll be also be available for editing and writing help as needed. Some of the skills offered include but aren’t limited to:
- Writing Coach for your longer projects
- Mentorship program
- Letter writing, applications, references
- Website design (WordPress)
All on a sliding scale for all ages. Call for appointments.
SARAH LEAMY is an award-winning author of Van Life, When No One’s Looking, and Lucky Shot, amongst others. She is the founder and editor of www.wanderlust-journal.com, an online sharing platform for travel writing from across the globe. Her work has been published in the States and UK, in magazines, newspapers, in print and online. She has also been on the editorial team at Upstreet, Hunger Mountain, NMSBDC and others. She works on marketing for Joe West, The Theater of Death, and DeployHub. A selection of her novels, cartoons, and travel books are available at the studio.