Starting graduate school as a grown up is a tad scary. I have plans though. Ways to organize my days. I thought it would help.
- Buy black chisel tipped markers.
- Get paper 24 x 24 minimum. The local print shop gave me rolls of cut-offs.
- Tack paper to wall either near windows or under lights.
- List days of week and fill in deadlines for the next week.
- Mind-map projects, loose tangents, ideas, questions etc. The benefits of this style of brainstorming is that it’s fluid, non chronological and you can keep adding to it.
- Lastly for me, I have a list by priority of ongoing projects. It reminds me to bear in mind how important (or not) that deadline is.
- The best part? I don’t need to find my bloody glasses to read these to do lists.